Hey Presto! 7 magic tricks for creating your book
Hey presto! We are all given 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and we all use it differently.
If we are to study those who seem to do more, then for many of those people you will see a regular pattern.
These successful people don’t do it alone. They have a team of people that assist and nurture them.
How can you leverage this in what you do?
Try one or two of these 7 magic tricks to get you on your way and publishing your business book.
- Written lots of blog posts – hey presto, you have done it yourself, now print that book.
- Love to talk till the cows come home – hey presto, dictate your book.
- Have a manuscript in a filing cabinet or on your desktop – hey presto, send it to an editor.
- Responded to customer queries – hey presto, you have an FAQ guide (book).
- Collaborate with someone else regularly – hey presto, create a joint publication.
- Present regularly – hey presto, use that content to create a workbook.
- Don’t want to do it yourself – hey presto, pay someone else.
While we are at it – Hey presto – let me see your book magically appear on my desk.
Ok, wishful thinking, now if I could just get this lamp to work…
I would love to hear about how your business book writing is progressing. Perhaps the genie has appeared out of the lamp and you have 3 wishes to use.
Send me a note. Let’s talk. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
You may be interested in watching a 25 minute video about Creating Your Book in Less than 60 Minutes. This helps those who are not sure how to ideate a business book. This process assists you to check in with where you are at with your writing and what could be your next step. Find more details here.
The video reveals:
* How to create a book in less than 60 minutes
* The impact writing a book will have on your business
* How to use a book to build greater customer relationships