When all the magic is gone…
What can you do when the magic of writing disappears?
Pull a rabbit out of your hat? Perhaps not.
Perhaps you need find where your magic came from in the first place and that means you need to look inside your mind. One technique to do this is to think or do something else for a while and let your subconscious bubble away to let the magic return.
Redirect your mind (and body) for a short period to find your magic.
Some things that you could try:
- Read a book about writing.
- Go for a walk.
- Eat good food – maybe your glucose is low.
- Watch a funny five-minute movie to give your brain a break.
- Write down the other ideas that are in your head, so that they can no longer keep interrupting your writing.
Are you feeling the magic return?
I hope so.
What else do you do to keep your brain refreshed and ready to write?
I would love to hear about how your business book writing is progressing. Perhaps you know how to pull a rabbit out of a hat.
Send me a note. Let’s talk. Email email@example.com
You may be interested in watching a 25 minute video about Creating Your Book in Less than 60 Minutes. This helps those who are not sure how to ideate a business book. This process assists you to check in with where you are at with your writing and what could be your next step. Find more details here.
The video reveals:
* How to create a book in less than 60 minutes
* The impact writing a book will have on your business
* How to use a book to build greater customer relationships