Seven tips for being wild and writing
One of the following seven tips may assist you with getting in touch with that inner wild beast that you need to channel to write your book:
- Have a conversation with yourself or a friend.
- Capture those unconscious musings that you have just before you go to sleep – have a Dictaphone beside your bed so that you can quickly capture those thoughts.
- Go to a park or forest and get close to nature. Take your pen and paper to enable you to write.
- Read The Jungle Book.
- Put jungle art in your workspace to inspire you.
- Roar like a lion or lioness to prepare your mental space for accessing that inner wildness.
- Write random words as they pop into your head on a large sheet of paper. Write as many as you can for five minutes without hesitation. Once your time is up, look at how those words connect and start to write based on the connections you have seen.
What is your favourite jungle artwork?
What have you created inspired by the wild?
If you would like to contact me, you can do so by sending me an email email@example.com
In the interim, if you are interested in watching a short video about Creating a Book in Less than 60 Minutes, then you can find more details here.